Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Monday 2/13
Back to the salt mines for Sherry. After spending the morning at the hospital with Michele she spent the afternoon back at work. She will be working half days (mornings) till she feels ready for a full day.
Michele had the stent removed today in preparation for Friday. What's Friday?? Friday is when Dr. Abecassis ( http://nmhphysicians.photobooks.com/profile.asp?pict_id=249 )& is going it go back in looking for a leak. It seems she her drain is not clearing quick enough. He says it is just a small procedure and nothing to worry about. It may require an overnite in the hospital. I'll let you know more when I know more.
They were good enough to give Michele Tuesday off. No doctor visits home or away. I imagine that means sleeping till noon!!
Michele had the stent removed today in preparation for Friday. What's Friday?? Friday is when Dr. Abecassis ( http://nmhphysicians.photobooks.com/profile.asp?pict_id=249 )& is going it go back in looking for a leak. It seems she her drain is not clearing quick enough. He says it is just a small procedure and nothing to worry about. It may require an overnite in the hospital. I'll let you know more when I know more.
They were good enough to give Michele Tuesday off. No doctor visits home or away. I imagine that means sleeping till noon!!
Comments:
<< Home
thanks john for the updates. i check this site daily. sorry to hear you have to go back to work so soon sherry. good luck friday michele. love teri
Post a Comment
<< Home
