Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Wednesday 2/15
Michele went to the doctor today after enjoying her day off. The doctor was pleased with the change in her drain fluids since the last visit so he put off making a decision on surgery till Friday. All the levels of enzymes and stuff that they check in her blood are still coming back good.
Her weight is back down to the pre-surgery level; she still has some swelling in her cankles. The doctor is worried about dehydration so he let Michele know to drink more to avoid a 5 hour IV drip.
Sherry seems to be handling work good. I know she's tired after a half day of it but I think she's glad to go in the morning.
Michele went shopping for the 1st time since New Years day tonight a sign that she's feeling better - or the withdrawal was too much!!Another welcome day off on Thursday for Michele.
Her weight is back down to the pre-surgery level; she still has some swelling in her cankles. The doctor is worried about dehydration so he let Michele know to drink more to avoid a 5 hour IV drip.
Sherry seems to be handling work good. I know she's tired after a half day of it but I think she's glad to go in the morning.
Michele went shopping for the 1st time since New Years day tonight a sign that she's feeling better - or the withdrawal was too much!!Another welcome day off on Thursday for Michele.