Monday, April 10, 2006

 

A note from Michele

Hi Everyone,
I'm laying here at Northwestern waiting for them to find me a bed at RIC hopefully it will be today. I'm feeling pretty good. Just a little upset stomach here and there. Yesterday Mom and the nurses got me to wheel chair and I got to go to the cafeteria and outside for a little bit. A little chilly but it sure felt good.
Thank you all for keeping me in your prayers and thoughts. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon

Love
Michele

Comments:
Hey Michele, congratulations for getting up/out for a little bit!! I bet the fresh air felt good. Keep your spirits up, and we'll keep you in our prayers, and before you know it, everything will be looking up! Hey, we're already planning the Vedder Family Picnic for July 15!!

Love and hugs,
Mary Pat
 
Morning Michele,

Great to "hear" your voice!

xo,
Maureen
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?