Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Michele & Sherry Update Page
Michele & Sherry Update Page
Hi, everything is still okay, however, today I went to therapy and my oxygen dropped down to 85. The normal numbers for someone working out would be around 96-100. They had me go to the nearest hospital(Elmhurst Memorial). After taking blood, doing, tests and x-rays, everything came out normal. They just said I was aneamic and sent me home cancelling all therapy until I can maintain normal oxygen stats. So, I took a shot of epogen to raise my red blood cells and they said that should take care of the problem. I am hoping to start back to therapy in about a week. Thanks for the prayers. I love you guys! <3
Hugs and kisses,
Michele
Hi, everything is still okay, however, today I went to therapy and my oxygen dropped down to 85. The normal numbers for someone working out would be around 96-100. They had me go to the nearest hospital(Elmhurst Memorial). After taking blood, doing, tests and x-rays, everything came out normal. They just said I was aneamic and sent me home cancelling all therapy until I can maintain normal oxygen stats. So, I took a shot of epogen to raise my red blood cells and they said that should take care of the problem. I am hoping to start back to therapy in about a week. Thanks for the prayers. I love you guys! <3
Hugs and kisses,
Michele
Comments:
<< Home
Hi Michele, I know I haven't dropped a note in a while, sorry about that. Not to say we haven't been thinking of you and keeping you on our prayer list. Hoping the meds you spoke of will kick your oxygen up to appropriate levels. Keep up the good work, your strength and positive mental attitude are inspiring! Take care.
Love and hugs,
Mary Pat
Love and hugs,
Mary Pat
Hi, Michele- sorry to hear about the setbacks, hope things are back on track. Did I read someone's comment that you've decided you'd like to be a nurse??? Awesome!
Carol C.
Carol C.
Hi Michele,thanks for keeping us posted.Hopefully it was just a simple shot and all is back to normal. Keep up the good work! You are truely inspirational. See you tonight!
Pam
Post a Comment
Pam
<< Home
