Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

Tuesday 3/7

Michele is in critical but stable condition. They have no idea why the liver is failing. She is receiving medication for viral, bacterial and fungal infections. Do to the liver problems her kidneys are also having a little problem. The doctors say that sometimes in these types of situations they also transplant the kidneys along with the liver. The kidneys would come with the donor liver. She remains status one nationally

Comments:
John and Sherry, My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with all of you but especially with Michele. I started a prayer chain at my end, HE always hears our prayers whether in mind or spirit!
Carrie
 
John, Sherry & Michele: I'm thinking of & praying for you all. I will keep reading your info daily. love, maureen
 
Dear John, Sherry, Michele and Jenny, we are praying very hard for all of you, especially Michele. Take care of each other and know that we are thinking of you every day.

All our love,
Mary Pat and Paul Anders
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?